The All-On-Four dental implant procedure is a solution for replacing all missing teeth. The All On Four method can be used to replace a full arch of missing teeth in as little as one visit to our clinic. As few as four dental implants are strategically placed in the jaw to permanently secure a hybrid denture. All-On-Four is designed to optimize a patient’s bone structure and provide a more stable alternative to traditional dentures.
This restorative technique makes it possible for qualifying patients to have teeth extracted, implants placed, and a temporary restoration secured all at one time! This is made possible through extensive advanced treatment planning. Dr. Amit Bhardwaj utilizes state-of-the-art technology such as CT scans, digital x-rays, and 3-D imaging to plan the All-On-Four procedure.
What are all on four implants?
The All on four dental implants is a treatment that has been successfully used by dentists for over twenty-five years. The procedure involves the placement of four implants, which provide stability and support to replace the function of missing teeth. All 4 implants are secured in place by titanium screws and provide strength and durability while restoring your smile to its original form!
The benefits of all on four implants procedures include: a stronger, more stable jawbone, improved speech clarity, increased ability to chew food with less difficulty and pain, an overall better appearance among many others. There are also some risks involved with this surgery such as bone loss or infection that could lead to serious consequences if not treated properly.
Why need all on four implants?
A person’s mouth is one of the most important aspects of their appearance. Here at Bhardwaj Dental Clinic, we want to make you feel as confident in your smile as possible. We offer all on 4 dental implants that are designed to replace missing teeth and give you a more natural smile!
All on 4 implants work by using titanium screws that are implanted into the jawbone and anchored onto tooth roots. This allows for support during chewing, making it easier to eat a variety of foods. The implant will also provide stability for dental bridges or dentures so they don’t slip out while talking or eating. You’ll be able to enjoy food again without fear of choking! Let us know if you have any questions about our services.
Benefits of having all on four implant
If you have lost teeth, whether due to an accident or dental disease, you may be considering an all-on-four implant. There are many benefits of this procedure.
It is a quick and easy process that will restore your smile without the need for dentures or bridges. You can also resume chewing with ease and live life as normal again!
This process is used to replace teeth that are missing or damaged. It offers many benefits such as:
- increased quality of life
- fewer dental visits
- improved speech
There are other benefits to consider too, such as no more worries about loose dentures; chewing food will feel natural once again; no more gum pain from having worn down teeth; reduced risk for periodontal disease. This new technology offers so much hope to those who have lost their teeth.
All on 4 dental implants procedure
- Implants, which are like screws, are first inserted into your jaw. The implants and the bone will bind together over the next two to six months to establish anchors. A temporary tooth replacement alternative can be worn over the implant locations during this period.
- In many cases, a second surgery is required to expose the implants and connect the extensions. These temporary healing caps are the final step in laying the groundwork for your new teeth. Following this operation, your gums will be allowed to recover for a few weeks.
- Finally, your dentist will build new teeth, known as bridges, for you and connect them to little metal supports known as abutments. After a short period of time, you will regain confidence in your smile as well as your ability to eat and talk.
Dr. Amit Bhardwaj is a leading central India general dentist with advanced training in the field of implant dentistry. We offer full-service dental implants. Dr. Amit uses advanced diagnostics and the highest standard of materials for your restorations. We guarantee long-term oral health benefits after the implant treatment.
All-On-Four What to Expect
Our dental care team will handle all phases of your All On Four treatment plan.
- Treatment Planning- Treatment planning for All On Four is essential for the success of the procedure. Dr. Amit utilizes high-resolution 3-D imaging to analyze the health and density of the bone and soft tissue structure. The bone analysis will determine where and how the dental implants will be placed. Strategic placement and precise alignment is what makes All On Four possible. All On Four implant posts are positioned in such a way that they utilize the maximum amount of pre-existing healthy bone tissue for the best likely outcome. For some patients, the use of All On Four may eliminate the need for bone grafting.
- Surgical Implant Placement- Dr. Amit will perform the surgical placement and secure a temporary denture in just one visit to our Reston or Sterling, VA dentist’s office. The temporary denture is worn for about 3-5 months while the implants heal and begin to integrate with the bone.
- Final Restoration- After the bone and soft tissues have healed, and the implants are stable, Dr. Amit will begin the design process for your permanent denture. The denture is designed using high-quality dental porcelain. The denture is custom fabricated to look and function like natural teeth and will be secured to your implants for a stable bite.
Why choose as best all on four dental clinic
Bhardwaj Dental Clinic is considered as one of the best of all on four dental clinic in Indore, having the best tooth implant dentist and17+ years of experience. We are equipped with the latest technology and modern dental solutions for your treatment. Bhardwaj dental clinic has cutting-edge technology and methods that meet international standards. In this COVID 19 pandemic situation, BDC has special precautions for patients so they can visit the clinic without any fear.